***Unfortunately we do need the Stinkin' Rules***
Before we even start let us say this, "No Pets, No Family Size Frozen Lasagnas, and No Wire Coat Hangers!"
If you bring the first two we will use the third on you.
PUF exists for your enjoyment and comfort. By signing a waiver, you agreed to abide by all state, federal, civil laws, festival rules and campground rules. We recognize and honor the divine nature and essential human dignity of all persons, regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, religion, disability, economic circumstance, physical appearance, body size, marital status, or military status. We are committed to providing an inclusive and safe environment for everyone. We urge you to respect and honor each person you meet. We take diversity and inclusiveness seriously and won’t tolerate harassment of any kind.
PUF Staff will act if laws or rules are broken or your behavior disturbs a significant percentage of attendees. Such behavior can result in ejection, probation for a certain time frame, long-term suspension or being banned permanently. PUF reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone for any reason.
*If you problem with another guest or if you see inappropriate behavior we ask that you do not try and address it yourself but please find a member of staff so that we can handle the situation as needed.*
- Two-way radios are permitted on site, but you must stay off the staff frequency.
- Drugs will not be tolerated!
- The use of alcohol is prohibited in all public areas of the festival. Drink responsibly, no original containers. drunken behavior will not be tolerated.
- Firearms, strictly prohibited at PUF. Ritual blades are permitted but must be peace tied.
- Firearms, WMDs, drunken behavior, bad attitudes, violence, failure to realize "no means no" (unbelievable that we have to even print this), or other inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. WE AIN'T KIDDIN'.
- Harassment is any behavior which annoys, alarms, or threatens another person or group. It’s simple “NO MEANS NO” under all circumstances. If a harassment matter is brought to staff, the offender maybe asked to leave at any time. If physical assault is involved, the authorities will be called.
- ID bracelets must be worn and visible at all times.
- Do not dispose of your cigarettes on the ground, butt cans have been provided throughout the site, please use them.
- No smoking indoors or outside class areas, ritual circles, bathrooms, port-a-potties, or around the doors of common buildings. Smoking is allowed in the meeting area in Vendor Row. Use the receptacles.
- Do not move mattresses from one cabin to another, there is a fine from the park for that.
- Remember that your children are your responsibility (and while it may take a village this ain't it) they are not to be left unattended at any time. Any who are found wandering will be jacked up on caffine, sugar and given a puppy before they are returned to you.
- The kitchen is off limits to everyone except those working there, no exceptions. Violators will be cooked and eaten.
- Leave your personal disagreements at home. Fighting, arguments or other rude behavior will not be tolerated. Act as if your mother was watching you (and that she raised you well).
- If you have a problem with another guests, please leave your issues outside of festival. If there are incidents during festival, report it to a staff member.
- Video, audio recording and photography are allowed, but if individuals do not wish to be photographed or filmed, it is expressly forbidden. If you are not the parent or legal guardian of a minor, do not photograph minors. If you have permission to photograph a minor from a parent or legal guardian, do not post any such photographs online unless you have permission. Do not post any photographs online unless you have permission.
- If you need medical attention, contact a staff member immediately, we have first aid.
- In case of serious injury or illness we have a list of available medical establishments.
- No swimming in the lake, the snapping turtles will bite off your dangly bits.
- You must work your 1hour and fifteen minutes of volunteer time at the time you committed to it at the front gate. Otherwise, you will be hunted down and made to wash all of the dinner dishes. Plus we will tell everyone you are a slacker!
- There are two designated fire pit areas. NO OTHER FIRES ARE ALLOWED. There is a $200 fine imposed by the park for unauthorized fires and you will pay it!
- Fires are only allowed in two places and we have fire tenders. Please ask before you try and add wood to the fires. Do not throw trash or cigarette butts in either of the fires.
- There is a designated fire tender, do not play in the fire, add wood to the fire, poke the fire or jump the fire.
- After 10 PM all drumming must be at the lakeside firepit.
- After midnight is quiet time.
- You are responsible for cleaning your cabin or campsite before you leave. Please be considerate and leave the area in the condition it was when you arrived. Better would be better. Each cabin must be swept and mopped. Cleaning equipment is available in each bathhouse. This is a posted list on each cabin for check-out duties.
- You must be gone from the site by 12:00 Noon on Sunday, no exceptions.
- Only service animals are allowed on site, no pets.
- Clothing is not optional. Please keep your clothes on at all times. This event is being held on state property and we do not wish to scare the locals.
- Do not write on the cabin wall for Odin's sake you are not in kindergarden!
- You will receive a large trash bag at the gate. At the end of your stay, place your garbage in the dumpster outside the main hall. If you need another trash bag, just ask a staff member.
- Trash containers are provided throughout the site, please use them!
- There is a recycling center outside the main hall, please use it!
- Take care to recycle, Mother Earth will thank you for it. Walk your talk.
- We recognize and honor the divine nature and essential human dignity of all persons, regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, religion, disability, economic circumstance, physical appearance, body size, marital status, or military status. We are committed to providing an inclusive and safe environment for everyone. We urge you to respect and honor each person you meet. We take diversity and inclusiveness seriously and won’t tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. Last but not least, act like you have the good sense the Goddess and God gave you
Violators of these rules are subject to removal from the site with no refund of fees. You might want to go back and read them again.